Call for Abstract
2nd World Neuron Congress, will be organized around the theme “Unravel The Mysteries Behind Billions of Neurons”
Neuron 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neuron 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
A neuron or nerve cell is the structural and functional unit of Nervous system. It is an electrically excitable cell that perceives and transmits information through electrochemical signals. These transmissions of signals between neurons occur via specialized connections called synapses. Neurons are the primary components of the central and peripheral nervous system which include brain, spinal cord, autonomic and somatic nervous system respectively.
Neurology is the most important part of medical science that is concerned with disorders and diseases in the nervous system. Neurology involves the study of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. It also deals with the acute problem related to brain and other parts from birth to degeneration of neurons at elderly age.
- Track 1-1Parts of Neuron
- Track 1-2Branches of Neurology
- Track 1-3Neurology in developed countries
- Track 1-4Neurologists and their responsibilities
- Track 1-5Training in Neurology
- Track 1-6Overlapping area.
Neurodegeneration refers to the serious damage that occurs in the brain and spinal cord and to the structure and function of neurons that pave the way to the demise of neurons. It ends in diseases that completely destroy the motor neurons, where these neurons are the nerve cells that create the path involving the electrical impulses from the brain to the spinal cord.
Infections and traumatic brain damages lead to serious injuries to the central nervous system. This injuries lead to inflammation and is known as Neuroinflammation. Chronic inflammations are associated with neurodegenerative diseases. Recently, scientists have found the inflammatory process is being closely linked with multiple neurodegenerative pathways, which are linked to depression.
- Track 2-1Alzhemeir’s disease
- Track 2-2Parkinson’s disease
- Track 2-3Huntington’s disease
- Track 2-4Acute neuroinflammation
- Track 2-5Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS)
- Track 2-6Degeneration mechanisms
Neurorehabilitation is a tedious medical process which focuses to provide recovery from a brain and spinal cord and to cure any functional alterations resulting from it. Neurorehabilitation works with the abilities of the disabled person and their surroundings. It boosts their skills to stand on their own legs possible for them. It also motivates them to rebuild self-esteem and a positive mood. Thus, they can adapt to the new challenges and become more charged up for successful and committed community reintegration.
- Track 3-1Types of Neurorehabilitation
- Track 3-2Modes and features of rehabilitation
- Track 3-3Neurobioenginnering
- Track 3-4Technological advancements and support
- Track 3-5Psychological rehabilitation
- Track 3-6Techniques of rehabilitaton
- Track 3-7Neuroengineering and Robotics
The fundamental cerebrum tumors can be either unsafe or obliging. A basic personality tumor is a tumor which begins in the cerebrum. If a ruinous tumor which starts elsewhere in the body sends cells which end up creating in the cerebrum, such tumors are then called discretionary or metastatic personality tumors. This discussion is focused on fundamental cerebrum tumors. Mind tumors can occur at any age. The right purpose behind cerebrum tumors isn't clear. The indications of cerebrum tumors depend on upon their size, sort, and region. The most generally perceived reactions of mind tumors consolidate cerebral torments; deadness or shuddering in the arms or legs; seizures, memory issues; perspective and personality changes; modify and walking issues; disorder and disgorging; changes in talk, vision, or hearing.
- Track 4-1Neuro oncological procedures
- Track 4-2Peri-tumoral factors
- Track 4-3Spinal metastasis
- Track 4-4Skull metastasis
- Track 4-5Metastatic tumours
- Track 4-6Neurosurgical interventions
- Track 4-7Practical strategies for patient care
- Track 4-8Cancer pain management
- Track 4-9Treatments involved
- Track 4-10Types of tumours
- Track 4-11Diagnosis and evaluation
- Track 4-12Mathematical neuroscience
Neurophysiology is widely characterized as the investigation of sensory system work. Around there, researchers investigate the focal and fringe sensory systems at the degree of entire organs, cell systems, single cells, or even subcellular compartments. A binding together component of this broad going territory is an enthusiasm inside the systems that outcome in the age and spread of electrical motivations inside and among neurons. This subject is fundamental not just for our insight into the dazzling procedures utilizing human idea, yet additionally for our capability to determine and arrangement to have disarranges identified with sensory system breakdown.
- Track 5-1Electrophysiology
- Track 5-2Clinical neuroscience
- Track 5-3Neuroanatomy
- Track 5-4Psychology and molecular biology
- Track 5-5Synaptic potential and neurotransmission
- Track 5-6Neuroplasticity and Myeliogenesis
Neurochemistry manages the exceptional science that occurs inside the cerebrum, sensory system and the nerve cell with which it imparts. The wonder of science that creates electric signs which proliferate along nerve cells and the science at the neural connection through synapses are the prime areas. Solid research chip away at cerebrum and its impact on conduct and psychological capacities will depict the neurochemical conduct and ailment because of substance awkwardness with the end goal to investigate the potential outcomes of advances inside the control of neurosciences and scatters.
- Track 6-1Neurotoxins
- Track 6-2Neurotransmitters
- Track 6-3Psychoactive drugs
- Track 6-4Neuromodulation
- Track 6-5Recent advancements in Neurochemistry
- Track 6-6Neuroinfectious diseases
- Track 6-7Adverse effect of Neurochemicals
Neuropsychiatry is the blend of Psychiatry and Neurology that deals with mental scatters, which much of the time can be appeared to have their root from a recognizable mind breakdown. Specialists have made a case for ailments of the psyche. Major Neuropsychiatric Conditions incorporate the accompanying: Addictions, Childhood and advancement, Eating issue, Degenerative infections, Mood issue, Neurotic issue, Psychosis and Sleep issue.
- Track 7-1Depression
- Track 7-2Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Track 7-3Bipolar Disorder
- Track 7-4Schizophrenia
- Track 7-5Visual and Auditory Hallucination
- Track 7-6Psychoneuroimmunology
The developed sensory system appears over the span of embryonic and post-embryonic advancement because of a succession of formative projects that comprise of the beginning of nerve cells and their helping (glia) cells, the relocation of those cells to characterized areas inside the creating sensory tissue, the foundation of associations of those cells to specific target locales, and particular neuronal cell passing. When built up, we currently perceive that the develop sensory system uncovers an extraordinary level of versatility, changing because of experience and utilize. Data got in research of the components that affect sensory system improvement and versatility can likewise give a key nearer to opening the limit of the develop sensory system.
Gliogenesis results in the formation of non-neuronal glia populations derived from multipotent neural stem cells. In this ability, glial cells offer a couple of functions to both the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). Subsequent differentiation of glial cell populations results in function-specialised glial lineages
- Track 8-1Developmental Neurogenesis
- Track 8-2Adult Neurogenesis
- Track 8-3Gliogenic- Associated Pathology
- Track 8-4Gliogenesis Regulation
- Track 8-5Stemcells and Neuroscience
- Track 8-6Neurulation and Cellular Differentiation
Cognitive Neuroscience distributes unique trial papers and case reports managing cluttered human conduct. These grasp the field of subjective nervous system science, natural psychiatry, neuropsychology, and psychological neuroscience. The accentuation of the methodology is on sore and imaging contemplates that investigate anomalous human insight and conduct. The diary grasps matters important to clinicians, for example, social nervous system specialists and neuropsychiatrists, and psychological neuroscientists, for example, neuropsychologists, neuropathologists, neurochemists, psychopharmacologists and metabolic researchers with an exceptional enthusiasm for human neurological clutters.
- Track 9-1Mental processes
- Track 9-2Linguistics
- Track 9-3Genetic research technique
- Track 9-4Developmental mechanism
- Track 9-5Genetic mechanism
- Track 9-6Psychopharmacology
- Track 9-7Physiological psychology
- Track 9-8Personality psychology
- Track 9-9Abnormal psychology
- Track 9-10Metacognition
- Track 9-11Language processes
- Track 9-12Memory processes
- Track 9-13Cognitive Computing in AI
Neurogenetic and neurometabolic variations from the norm are disarranges that influence how the mind capacities. They happen in youthful offspring everything being equal, races and sexes. Neurogenetic infection is the umbrella term of interminable ailments which portray the mind variations from the norm that happen following changes in the qualities of the youngster and these reason certain cerebrum cells to create and work anomalous. On account of neurometabolic irregularities; these clutters result from issues in the chemicals of the body's cells which are either unfit to either utilize nourishments to deliver the vitality the cell needs, or dispose of the breakdown results of the sustenances utilized.
- Track 10-1Biochemical genetics
- Track 10-2Gene mutation and disease
- Track 10-3Neural engineering
- Track 10-4Genetic engineering and gene sequencing
- Track 10-5Cancer neurogenetics
- Track 10-6Huntington disease
Neuropharmacology is the examination of how tranquilizes impact cell work in the sensory system and the neural framework through which they impact conduct. There are two parts of neuropharmacology social and sub-atomic. Conduct for the most part centers around the investigation of how medicates that influences human conduct (neuropsychopharmacology) including the investigation of how sedate reliance and dependence influence the human mind. Sub-atomic neuropharmacology includes the investigation of neurons and their neurochemical correspondence with the general objective of creating drugs that effectsly affect neurological capacity.
- Track 11-1Anti-anxiety drugs
- Track 11-2Recent drug development
- Track 11-3Neuroimmuno pharmacology
- Track 11-4Neuro chemical interaction
- Track 11-5Latest advancement in neuropharmacologcal therapy
- Track 11-6Genome wide association studies
- Track 11-7Biochemical genetics
Neurosurgery is the clinical and careful examination which manages the neurological treatment of explicit issue identified with mind, spinal rope, fringe nerves, and additional cranial cerebrovascular framework is named as neurosurgery. Crises like intracranial drain and neuro injury are fundamentally engaged with a large portion of the neurosurgery. Intracerebral drain being the primary driver of grimness and mortality brings about influencing between 37 000 and 52 400 patients yearly in the United States. Constantly 2020, Global Interventional Neurology Market is required to achieve $2,370.4 Million, anticipated that would have a CAGR of 8.4% from 2015 to 2020. Late advances in careful innovation have implied that the focal point of treatment for spinal conditions has advanced towards protection of typical spinal movement and saving of structures neighbouring issue zones. A portion of the urgent sorts of neurosurgery incorporates vascular neurosurgery and endovascular neurosurgery, stereotactic neurosurgery, utilitarian neurosurgery, and epilepsy medical procedure, cerebrum tumour, oncological neurosurgery, skull base medical procedure, spinal neurosurgery, fringe nerve medical procedure.
- Track 12-1Vascular neurosurgery
- Track 12-2Stereotactic neurosurgery/ functional neurosurgery
- Track 12-3Oncological neurosurgery
- Track 12-4Skull base surgery
- Track 12-5Spinal neurosurgery
- Track 12-6Pediatric neurosurgery
Neurogenetic and neurometabolic variations from the norm are disarranges that influence how the mind capacities. They happen in youthful offspring everything being equal, races and sexes. Neurogenetic infection is the umbrella term of interminable ailments which portray the mind variations from the norm that happen following changes in the qualities of the youngster and these reason certain cerebrum cells to create and work anomalous. On account of neurometabolic irregularities; these clutters result from issues in the chemicals of the body's cells which are either unfit to either utilize nourishments to deliver the vitality the cell needs, or dispose of the breakdown results of the sustenance’s utilized.
- Track 13-1Movement disorders (Cerebral paresis)
- Track 13-2Muscle diseases
- Track 13-3Lysosomal storage disease
- Track 13-4Development disorders
- Track 13-5Brain malformations
- Track 13-6Neurogenetic Disorders
Neuropathology is the investigation of focal and fringe sensory tissue in grown-ups and youngsters. The essential concern is the determination of cerebrum tumors, and neuropathologists are frequently ready to give a primer analysis to the neurosurgeon while the patient is still on the surgical table. Suppositions, including elucidation of unique stains and atomic tests, will control different individuals from the multidisciplinary group when choosing treatment methodologies. Most work is on the living, however neuropathologists are likewise in charge of posthumous cerebrum examination, for instance to arrange types of dementia, research conceivable hereditary conditions, and survey injury. They see muscle to analyze acquired and gained muscle maladies, close by fringe nerve tests and incidentally ophthalmic examples.
- Track 14-1Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Track 14-2Mitochondria disease
- Track 14-3Neural deterioration in the brain or spinal cord
- Track 14-4Anatomical Pathology
- Track 14-5Forensic Pathology
Neuroinformatics is the most recent addition to the world of Neurology. This discipline is basically the combination of informatics and brain research. The informatics part deals with the enormous amount of data handling and processing while the brain research ends up in providing millions of data out of its experiments. Neuroscience is rich in diversity, comprising of numerous and different sub-disciplines of neuropsychology and cognitive neuroscience. The main aim of Neuroinformatics is to develop tools to manage, share, model and analyse data obtained from Neurological studies.
- Track 15-1Computational Neuroscience
- Track 15-2Neural Computation
- Track 15-3Neuroengineering
- Track 15-4Brain Informatics
- Track 15-5Analysis and modeling of CNS and neuronal system
- Track 15-6Brain Mapping
The reason for this segment is to encourage the advancement of a network keen on the viable and scholastic parts of nervous system science training and with a definitive objective to guarantee its experts can give care for those a neurological infection. Through insightful productions and examination we will characterize clear instructive results and extend instructive models to protect that our alumni stay intelligent long lasting students who keep up and exhibit their proceeded with ability.
- Track 16-1Consumer Neuroscience
- Track 16-2Educational Neuroscience
- Track 16-3Neurobiotics
- Track 16-4Neuromarketing
- Track 16-5Cultural Neuroscience
- Track 16-6Neuroeconomics
- Track 16-7Neurotheology